Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Friday 19 June 2015

A way of Seeing Is Believing - Only £27

Now I am in love with this leather paneled trousers and I similar ones in black... These whites are just sexy and I must say I am feeling these ones. 

A 'Grammer requested where she can get this white leather trousers and to be honest I have seen these floating around social media. 

Then I looked a little arder at the detail and immediately thought Maniere De Voir! I have always been in love with their stuff and loved the way their name rolls off the tip of the tongue but never knew what it meant. 

So obviously me being me, I searched it up and translated it and in English it means...'A way of seeing' - my interpretation: Everything in it's own right can be seen in various ways by different people and I love the translation. 

All of their items are done in a way that, whenever I wear their clothing I am always approached on where my items are from and it finally made sense that their name says so much about them as a brand. How beautiful?

Ha sorry I love going off into my thoughts! Attached is the original picture as well as the EXACT store to purchase it. 

Enjoy xxx



Original Picture Sent In

Buy Exact Jeans Here
£27 *On Sale*

Buy Similar Here

Buy Exact Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig