Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Sunday 21 June 2015

S.O.S Product of The Day | Lace on Lace

Now I can never get enough of Lace and it continues to be a statement within Fashion, you just cannot go wrong with it. 

This item is just cut above the rest. The different designs on this outfit is giving me life. This is a NEED lol and I thought it would be mean not to share it with you all. I must say I am going to have to purchase this one myself and Guess What?!!!! The company have this as a set.... How Great!

This piece is gorgeous for ANY type of event and you can wear it as a two piece or separate! your call.


@SydneyFashionBlogger
                                                     
Buy Complete Set Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig