Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Monday 15 June 2015

I Am The Sugar Hunny Ice Tea!

An instagrammer requested this and OMG I thought this was sooooo hot I had to automatically share it with you all ASAP. These leggings are the absolute best and the leather textured detailing is just giving me lifeeeeeeeee!

We have located the exact place where the blogger in the picture purchased hers however, they seem to be sold out. 

I am made to believe that this may be a custom made set so I suggest maybe contacting the seller and seeing if/when they will get them back. 

For all you Ladies who just CANNOT wait and you are a bit like me, I will link below some similars that I also have which are a great alternative. 

Click the links to be redirected

Original Picture Sent In

Blogger: @Dennyrosebykijo
Contact and Visit EXACT Seller Here


Buy These pair below
Buy Here (On Sale)

Buy Similar Here
Buy Exact Heels Here

Buy Bag Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig