Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Monday 8 June 2015

Heavenly Love!

Now this has been a long ajourned search and we have been looking exhaustively for this outfit. We really fell in love with this lookand we made it our duty to find an exact or similar way to recreate this look for you all. 

A few instagrammers sent this in a while ago. How crazy is this whilst I was doing another search, I came across a similar top to finally put this outfit look together. I really do believe this is a must have! 

This top was originally from Nordstorm but I believe it has completely sold out and not sure on whether it will be returning or not.

I am loving this look and to be honest I just might have to join some of you in buying this. 

Click the link to be redirected

Original Picture Sent In
Buy Similar Top Here

Buy Similar Trousers Here


Buy Exact Clutch Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig