Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Mesh Me Up

My journey on this dress is over. I am so happy to share a dress one of you grammers was after because I wanted it too and I have found the EXACT same one. 

I have a thing for mesh detailing. I have always loved them and felt it was becoming a little bit dated but this dress just totally puts mesh back on the track. That means it is back in my top favs.

I am so please we have managed to find the exact find for this dress and we have even found a longer version for those of you who prefer a longer version, even Danielle Armstrong from TOWIE (Image Below) has fallen in love with it. 

Check out the links below.
Enjoy xx

Original Picture Sent In

Buy Here (EU)
Buy Here (Rest Of The World)

Buy Long Version Here


Get The Look For Less...
Have a look at a list of lace options Here or scroll down to see our favs xx

Buy Dress Here

Buy Dress Here

Buy Dress Here

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig