Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Thursday 4 June 2015

Glam Date with the Girlies

So you know how Khaki is our best friend? Well we couldn't wait to get looking for this when a fellow Instagrammer sent this picture in requesting for our help to find it.

The whole sexy, chic, glam has been rolled out into one outfit and we can't get enough.

That top and Khaki green skirt can almost get me to sell my boo... actually scrap that, I would definitely sell my bae for this outfit lol :) I joke... babe if you ever read this please know I luh you and nothing in this world can make me sell you LOL :*D

So girlies, we have found similar looks and an optional top. The links below will direct you to the stores and this is outfit is an affordable option for a birthday look. Enjoy xx


Original Picture Sent In ^


Buy Similar Skirt Here

Buy Similar Top Here

Buy Plunge Body Suit Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig