Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Saturday 27 June 2015

Denim X Denim

We was not surprised when a few of you requested this outfit as we saw it spiral around social media. I knew I had to take my time with this one and make sure I hunt down the look.

Well Ladies I am Glad to say that I have located most of the EXACT finds that this beaut is wearing. With the denim, I was unable to locate it so I have listed one below and I think it would be worth getting a bigger size or getting a male denim shirt (boyfriend fit) - these options have been listed below. 

The trainers have been located and you can pre-order from the EXACT site that she purchased them from. 

The Hilfiger briefs have also been found too. Lets say everything was found some are just unavailable lol

This was a fun one it felt like putting a jigsaw puzzle together lol

Enjoy xx



Original Picture Sent In
Model: @ILLY.IL

Buy Similar Top Here
Buy Male Alternative Here
Buy Similar Crop Top Here


Buy Exact Briefs Here
Buy Similar Jeans Here

Buy Similar Jeans Here
                                     
Buy Exact Hat Here (Sold out)
Buy Alternative Here

Buy Exact Trainers Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig