Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Saturday 13 June 2015

90's Baby

I know I've sifted through racks and racks of blah before I could get my hands on a unique vintage piece like this in a thrift store. 

This dress is giving me 90’s soft grunge for sure! Below is the exact picture that was sent in along with some similar dresses and a summer twist.

To make this look more summer ready I would ditch the beanie and red turtleneck for a mint green crop turtleneck, floppy hat, and nude sandals, but for the ladies who want to achieve this look I have listed some similars for you down below.

Original Picture That Was Sent In

Buy Exact Here
Buy Similar Here
                                           
Buy Top Here
Buy Top Here

Buy Sandala Here

Buy Hat Here
Written by: Amanda Asinor
Instagram: @shopbcd
Shop Amanda's Bag collection: Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig