Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Fringe Is In

I don't know if you can walk into any store without spotting something fringe. It's back and it looks like it's here to stay for this season. Some fringe items add a laid back Coachella vibe or some fun to a rather put together look. 

 I myself have been sucked in by the fringe trend adding a fringe top and belt to my wardrobe. The belt is unfortunately sold out but I do have some other items that still get the job done. Here is some fringe staples that I think would be a great addition to anyone's wardrobe. 

Fringe Belt Found Here  (Sold Out)
Buy Nude Version Here
Buy Similar Look Here

Buy Similar look Here


Buy Similar Look Here


Buy Similar Skirt Here
Buy Kimono Here
Buy Bag Here





Buy Heels Here


Written by: Amanda Asinor
Instagram: @shopbcd
Shop Amanda's Bag collection: Here

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig