Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Tuesday 27 October 2015

The Impromptu Blog Post

So if you have been watching us on Snapchat tonight, we went out on a sisterly date and we really got all glammed up for it!

We then decided to go over to do an impromptu mini photo-shoot and say 'Hiiiii' to you guys on the blog. 

Click the links to be redirected


Buy Jumper Here 
Buy Shoes Hwhite ere


Buy Top Here (Limited Available)
Similar Here
Buy Jeans Here



Share:

5 comments

  1. How do I get this in the US version of forever 21 (: ? I can't seem to find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Honey, for the US version, please follow this link: http://rstyle.me/n/bbnmbqbmfix
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey girl ! Im trying to view the sweater on the forever 21 website, but cannot seem to access it due to the fact im in canada, do you have a link for that ? Thank you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi doll I love the outfit ! What size sweater do you wear and how tall are you if you don't mind me asking ? I'm conserned that it will be to short because it looks like a regular sweater in the pics.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey jess, I am 5'2 and I am wearing a small xx

      Delete

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig