Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Colour Pop Creme Gel & Eyeliners

When these launched on the 23rd I had to drop everything I was doing and order immediately. We all know how trying to order on a release date goes. 

After the blink of an eye all of your favorites are out of stock. 

As many of you may know Colourpop is my bae *inserts heart face emoji* with their affordable products and amazing quality they’ve turned me into an addict. 

I managed to snag Kicker and Show Me liner as well as Over Board, Get Paid, & Dirty Talk Creme Gel Colour. 

I have patiently waited for their arrival on the 27th per my usps tracking that I’ve been stalking. Now that's fast shipping! 

I wanted to share the color options with you in case you wanted to snag any for yourself. 

These can be used as an eyeshadow base or a liner but I’ve seen some unconventional uses like changing the color of your eyebrows and lipstick. 



Buy Here
Written by: Amanda Asinor
Instagram: Here
Amanda's Blog: Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig