Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Thursday 22 October 2015

Beautycon NYC 2015

In case you missed it, Last weekend was BEAUTYCON NYC!!!! 

NYC is the 4th location to have this wonderful event take place and the 1st location on the east coast of the U.S. 

BeautyCon is where content creators and their subscribers get to bond over the most obvious thing they have in common. 

The love of all things beauty! 

There were so many booths I couldn’t even get to them all from NYX to QVC BeautyCon had everything. 

My favourite station was the Essie self manicure station everyone knows Essie has the cutest colours. 

I had a great time and met some of my favs, got a whole bunch of cool free stuff, and left inspired and motivated. 

All these women are amazing at what they do and I’ve linked their info for you to check them out. 

Find Twins Here and Here
Youtube Channel Here




Me and Lakia (On my left) look like camera twins lol
Find Lakia's Insta Here
Youtube Here



Give it up to @peakmill and those gorgeous Tom Ford Heels
Find Peakmill's Insta Here
Youtube Here

Click Here to see what goodies I got in my bag
Subscribe Here

Written by: Amanda Asinor
Instagram: Here
Amanda's Blog: Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig