Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Monday 26 October 2015

Still on The Subject Of Winter...

The knit jumper is all the rage this season and this type of jumper look means you can wear as many vests and tops under your knit and not look chunky. 

Well that's how I would wear it, I would layer up so bad knowing that I still look cute and not like a bag lady! Lol

So a 'grammer sent in this cute look below and we have found the EXACTS!

I have also added my look below to show you how versatile the oversized knit can be.

pair with leggings like the girl in the pic or with thigh boots like me.

Have a look at some other fav knits of mine that I have my eye on, I will be damned if I'm not warm this season!
xx

Original Picture Sent In
Doll: @magali.ordaz

Buy Exact Here

Buy Leggings Here

Or Here
Other Knit Options...

Buy Here

Buy Here

Complete with Heels...

Buy Here

My Version Of Wearing Knits...

Buy Here

Buy Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig