Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Cold Shoulder

If anyone was to ask me what my favourite feature is, apart from my brain, I would say my shoulders, YASS... put a little baby lotion on that joint and give it some action, swinging left to right like Tyra taught me! Lol

So we were sent in the below image and we have found the EXACT store, and if I want to glam it up for the evening and give it some sass the company linked below would defo be my go to! Their peices are just too sexy!

Unfortunately they only have one size left in this dress :(

But not to worry because I have added some other options to show those sexy shoulders off, have a look at my top favs. xx

Original Picture Sent In

Exact Dress Found Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Darker Colours?
Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig