Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Monday 19 October 2015

But Baby It's Cold Outside!

Yes it is Girls, I've literally gone out to get myself an electric blanket, I have declared war on cold and I am NOT playing this year! LOL

Can you tell I hate the cold, honestly nothing worst than freezing my tits off, I especially hate it when it hits my back ugh! 

So as we enter the freeze we need some winter warmers to keep us snugly warm this season, I mean I love the fashion when it comes to winter and always look forward to seeing new styles, so I was happy when a grammer sent in the below picture because not only have I found the Exacts but I have also featured some other cute looks to keep us warm this winter.

Check HERE for a great selection or scroll down to see some of my favs.

Enjoy xx

Original Picture Sent In
Doll: @thegirllikeme

Buy EXACT Here

Get The Look For Less...

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig