Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Thursday 15 October 2015

Fall Palettes

Time to tuck away those summer hues and get vampy! 

Every girl needs one of these palettes to keep that fall makeup looking right. 

When choosing a palette you have to really consider the likelihood of using majority of the colors in the palette. 

Let’s just face it I know plenty of us are guilty of buying a palette and using the 3 same shades. 

I know I have! So I’ve tried to list some palettes with variety so there’s something for everyone.  


  1. 1.Launching tomorrow the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette

  1. 2. Morphe Brushes 35O Palette. These shadows are so pigmented and just remind me of fall leaves. I managed to snag one before the sold out but they do restock the palettes and there are plenty of other good ones to choose from. 
  2. Buy Here
    3. Lorac Mega PRO 2 Palette. 73% of the reason why I want this palette is specifically for the olive green. Black Ivy and Forest would be a good start for a green smokey eye!
    Buy Here

    One palette that I own that I particularly have been gravitating towards is...

    4.Anastasia Shadow Couture Palette. Tip: Use Morocco as a transition color and Fudge as a crease color.
    Buy Here

    5. Urban Decay Smokey Palette
    Buy Here

  3. Written by: Amanda Asinor
    Instagram: Here
    Amanda's Blog: Here

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig