Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Sunday 20 March 2016

FSOS Talks With PeakMill





1.Who are you?
I am Khadisneh! Ah jk Khadijat aka Peakmill 

2. Let's start this off with a warm up, tell us one of your embarrassing moments and why?
Mehn that would have to be when I first moved to America and there was this boy in my neighbourhood and I kind of think he liked me at the time (lol). 

He used to come to our house all the time to ask of me but he never came on to me or anything. 

But with his mannerisms towards me, you'd think he liked me. So he showed up one day at our house and I was called down by my aunt to attend to him and as we were talking, he kept staring at a particular spot. 

He'd look me in the eyes but then also kept looking down. He then eventually said "you have a rip in your dress". Meanwhile at this time, I was already kind of feeling him too because he's all extra nice to me compared to a lot of other people I've encountered since coming to America. 

Long story short, I felt embarrassed because at first I didn't even understand what he was talking about. 

I kept saying, sorry sorry or pardon, what did you say? And he kept repeating himself till he pointed to a gash in my dress located near my hips/butt.

3. How did you get into Youtube?
Curiosity, Boredom, thought it was cool after coming across some other youtubers, wanting to learn how to take care of my hair, all of the above.

4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I'm not really sure actually. Hopefully fully established in something. Not sure what tho. Just keep your eyes peeled sha

- Guys you heard it we can't sleek on Peakmill, we know she always has something up her sleeve. 

5. Chic or Urban and why?
Ah it's kind of hard to choose but I'd probably say chic because it's more versatile. 

You can still show your urban side while still being chic. You're able to show more of your personality through your style.


6. Describe a funny moment in your life?
 Man me responding to these questions is a funny moment on its own lol. 

Life shouldn't always be taken too seriously so theres's always funny moments in most situations I find myself in. 

No dull moments around here o. But if I were to pick one, maybe whenever me and my siblings get together. 

It's always live! We clown each other, we tell jokes, we're goofy, we dance, etc

7.  What advice will you give people who want to start youtube?
Just do it! Don't overthink it. Go with your gut feelings. You'll be rejected by your kind most likely but don't look to them for validation. 

Just continue being you and do the best at being you.

8. What is your favourite hairstyle?
 Ah that one is hard to choose o. Well let's just say, I can almost never go wrong with anything curly.

9. How did you get into hair and beauty and what are your favourite products?
I initially started making YouTube videos because I wanted to learn more about hair/doing my hair myself and potentially teach others of what I know as well.

The more videos I made, the more viewers I gained and the more they started to request for various things. 

With that being said, I started to explore more with hair and makeup. And the rest is history.


Mehn my favourite products? There's a lot. To name a few, 

One & Only Argan Oil 







10. What is your advice for people who feel like giving up?
Any successful person you see did not gain success overnight and your own destiny is different from the next person's. 

Might take someone a day to gain what you might not be able to gain in 10 years. 

Don't beat yourself up for it. 

If something is meant for you, you'll get it regardless of how long it takes. 

If you really have passion for something, keep at it. 

If one way you're using to express your passion is not working, explore other ways but do not give up till you achieve whatever you're looking to achieve.



Thank you very much for speaking with us today, we wish you all the best in your future endeavours. 

FSOS


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig