Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Wednesday 2 March 2016

I'm Bringing Sequins Back (Yeah)

When people think of sequins i’m pretty sure this amazing piece isn't what they had in mind. 

I mean, who could have ever thought sequins could be so sexy ? Until now.
This dress literally has it ALL and then some. 

As I stated before one of my favourite trends is the low cleavage v-cut. 

This designer used sequins and nudes to give the illusion of riding every curve and complimenting various skin tones, which makes this dress perfect for events. 

I’ve managed to find the exact dress and I have some alternative styles for you ladies also.

Click the links to be redirected


Original Picture Sent In
Buy Here

Buy Here
Buy Here


Buy Here


Buy Here



Blogged by Chantelle Hester
Chantelle's Instagram Here
Chantelle Business's Here



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig