Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Tuesday 1 March 2016

K STAYS Killin It

The first thing I have to say is SLAYYYY....

Karrueche always looks amazing but this time, she rocked the hell out of this outfit. 

Do we agree? 

The leather jacket accompanies her deep plunge, feather dress perfectly and with her bob cut to precision, its the ideal contrast of Rock star-chic. 

Incase, like me, your dying to try out this look (which I'm sure costs an arm and a leg), I've 

provided you with the details on how to get the look for less. 

Thank me later when you're turning heads! :)

Click the links to be redirected 

Original Picture Sent In
Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here
Buy Here

Buy Here




Buy Here

Buy Here

Written by: Shakira Palmer
Instagram: @the.sp 
Visit Shakira's Personal Blog Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig