Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Friday 11 March 2016

Dress Good, Feel Good!!

I thought I’d dedicate a post to lace up clothing as it seems to be a key trend right now, and if Kylie Jenner is wearing it then surely we have to as well. 

There are a lot of lace up items to buy at the moment whether it’s bodysuits or dresses, they look great for a night out teamed up with a pair of heels…

Below I have shortlisted my top 5 lace up items right now!

Original Picture Sent In

Now this is my number 1, it is from Billie Faiers (TOWIE) collection at In the Style, it has been seen on many celebrities since it launched and it looks fabulous dressed up for a girls night out…

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Written by: Fran May
Instagram: @franmayamerena 
Visit Fran's Personal Blog Here 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig