Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Leaf Camo

Camouflage is trending these days. I can see it everywhere and I love it. This one is another camo design than maybe you and I love. 

It reminds me of autumn with its warm colours and diverse brown shades.

Adidas again proves their creativity and showing us perfectly how a tracksuit can also look fancy and different instead of classic and plain.

I would mix this outfit with adidas superstars and maybe a cap, what do you think? 

Click the link to be redirected

Original Picture Sent In

Buy Here
(Roll Up Like She Has To Achieve Her Look) 
Buy Here

Written By: Jilvan Helen
Jilvan's Instagram Page Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig