Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Sunday 6 December 2015

All About The Details

So yesterday I had a great day with my two friends we went out to winter wonderland and hit up the most amazing restaurant called Banana Tree (Click Here).

Now guys, I am a bit picky with food but if you are looking to try something new then this is the spot to be.

I had never tasted Thai food until yesterday and I am happy I was able to lose it to Banana Tree, we went to their spot in Soho in London which is really snazzy and I recommend it to you all, if you have been before what food did you order?

I am planning to go again soon and want to try something else off the menu.

Click the links to shop my look below
Buy Trousers Here Buy Similar Watch Here 
Buy Leather Jacket Here





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig