Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Saturday 26 September 2015

Timbs Got Me Feeling....

A grammar requested where she could find these Timberland's and we have found the EXACT design!

What I have noticed about Timberland's is that they fluctuate. I mean in terms of when they are in trend and when they are not.

I remember when I was about 14 timbs were in trend and I had this EXACT same colour the grammar requested but the low versions and I absolutely loved them.

However, as we know fashion moves extremely fast they was no longer in style, so I threw them away and above and behold they are back in again lol.

Well ladies when you buy them this time, you might as well keep them because they will be back!

Click the link to be redirected

Original Picture Sent In
Photo Credit Here

Buy EXACT Here


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig