Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Tuesday 22 September 2015

And Pose!

A grammar requested where she could get this set and we are so happy to have found the EXACT as well as similar items to please you all. 

Now I have never been a fan of flares and this could either be due to me being so short and helping to sweep the streets for the whole of UK in them lol. However, I have recently purchased my first pair and I do love these flares that was requested. 

I can also see that they are becoming more and more accepted in the Fashion world. 

I have seen so many people wearing it this week during London Fashion Week

Click the link to be redirected


Original Picture Sent In
@Casidavis
Buy EXACT Here

Similar items below...

Buy Top Here+
Buy Trousers Here



Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig