Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Thursday 24 September 2015

Fresh Pedi's on Lock!

Ok, so these heels actually took my breath away! I have seen these go all over the gram and was not surprised when a couple of 'grammers sent the pic in as a request.

Now we have found the EXACT heels and the store you can shop them from, however there are only a couple of sizes left but not to worry, I got you and I've listed below a few other looks you can achieve the desired look with.

Have a scroll through and see what I've put together as similars. xx

Original Picture Sent In
Buy Exact Heels Here
(Only a few sizes left!)

Get The Look Below...

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here
Buy Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig