Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Oh So Smokey

So I FINALLY got my hands on the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky eyeshadow palette when it first came out and it's safe to say I love it. 

I am such a big fan of all the Urban Decay Naked palettes and I do officially have them all now! 

I always like to mix together different colours from different palettes depending on the look I'm going for. 

I always have to have a really dark smoky eye for the evening so I usually stick with Naked 1 and 2 for this (and now Naked Smoky) as Naked 3 is a slightly lighter palette. Get your Naked Smoky palette Here
  
I think they are so good for £38.00 because they last such a long time. 

My Naked 2 has lasted 2 years now and even when you end up running out of one of the colours you can buy most of them on their own from Urban Decay.







 Buy Here


Written by: Fran May
Instagram: @franmayamerena

Visit Fran's Personal Blog Here 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig