Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Thursday 6 August 2015

S** On Legs!!

So the SOS product of the day have got to be these suede peep toe lace up ankle boots. I mean they are everything.

What I love about this is when you hear lace ups you expect to see some strappy lace up heels but these are unique as they are boots. 

If I did not see the picture I would really wonder in my mind whether it will turn out good but somehow, fashion always just achieves beyond my expectations.

These baddies are not expensive aswell they are only £35, what a shocker!!!Hurry this looks like something that will sell out fast.

*Comment below if you know the person's feet so she can be tagged

Click the link to be redirected



Buy These Baddies Here



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig