Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Tuesday 4 August 2015

My Fashion SOS| Lucy Radwell

It has been a while since we have done a My Fashion SOS but this segement is back and it is in fall swing. 

How To Enter: Send your picture in to Fashionsosinfo@gmail.com and title it 'My Fashion SOS' with a picture of yourself attached, along wih your insta and if you have a blog/tumblr or any social media account and you can have a chance to be featured on the blog or better yet just #myfashionsos and we will look out for your picture either on twiter or instagram!

Our Fashion SOS goes out to Lucy Radwell. We met with her a few weeks ago at a group meeting with Pretty Little Thing and we just fell in love with her passion for blogging and her sense of style.

I remember at the meeting we exchanged instagram accounts and as soon as I went on her page, I knew I had come across her before and wanted all the outfits that she had been wearing and I turned round and told her 'I have been on your page before for style inspo'. This meant only one thing... I had to share her outfit details with you and of course her blog for a lot more posts.

Now unfortunately on outfit number one, the heels in Khaki are completely sold out so we have provided you with the exacts in a nude colour but the EXACTS of everything else is there. 

Check out Lucy's Blog Here
Check out Lucy's Instagram Here

Outfit 1



Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here
Outfit 2 


Buy Here

Buy Here
Buy Here

Buy Here
Outfit 3



Buy Here
Buy Here
 Buy Here



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig