Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Sunday 2 August 2015

Emerald Is for Royalty

We were sent in the below glam look of Jlo's look alike and as soon as I saw it, I immediately knew it was @jessicaburciaga and this is because I have been stalking her for over a year lol, seriously the girl crush is real! :)

So I have found the Exact dress below and I have also added some affordable options, if you're like me and started sweating at the price of her outfit lol :)

xx

Original Picture Sent In

Buy Exact Here

Buy Exact Heels Here

Get The Look For Less...

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Bodysuit Here

Buy Skirt Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Heels Here

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig