Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Friday 21 August 2015

All White Over Everythang PLUS... 20% OFF SALE Discount Code

An all white outfit is not only a quick chic option for a date with the girls, but it's a look which exudes simplicity, like that 'I really didn't make an effort look', that 'I woke up like this' look,  and that, 'I only speak style' look there is a certain je nais se quois... LMAO please don't mind me, I wish I could speak french!

So a fellow instagrammer sent in the below, requesting our help to find this split top, and we have found the EXACT store.


Now guess what ladies, this top is already in the sale but there is an EXTRA 20% OFF this top and ALL ‘SALE’ tops when you use the code: ‘TOPTHAT’


You can see all sale tops you can use the discount code for Here

Click the link below to check it out. xx


Original Picture Sent In

Buy Exact Top Here

More Options Below...

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig