Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Friday 8 January 2016

Oh My Gosh!! Elena Iachi

So a grammar requested where she could get these FAB, I mean crazy FAB SNEAKERS and since my sister put this up on @smoochxoxo everyone has been wanting to know!

So I had to do a deeper search of course. So you guys know that blood, sweat and tears went into this one.

Now this is from a designer and may I say her stuff is decently priced.

We have even FOUND the EXACTS! Now in the picture they may not look like the way it does in the original picture sent in but that is because the flash makes it sparkle!!

Yeezy where???????

Buy EXACT Here

Buy Alternative Styles and Colours From The Designer Below...
Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here
Buy Here

Buy Here



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig