Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Tuesday 5 January 2016

LIONNNNNNNNN!

Lionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol I am sure as soon as you saw the caption you thought straight DJ Khaled... Well sorry no snapchat motivation around here just simply Beyond Sexy Hair. 

So this is the first time I am doing a hair review for you all and I am given you all my honest opinion, I will be doing this a lot more as I get asked questions about my hair on snapchat. 

I decided to go out of my comfort zone, WAY out of comfort zone!!! 

I never usually do my hair this long and two I don't think I have ever done this texture. But I must say this hair is everything and a pleasure to work with!!!

The hair is a dream and as i am a natural type of gal it blends so well with my hair not to much edge control needed. 

Now lucky for you dolls I have been given a discount code for you to use with Beyond Hair UK whether you use it in store or online. 

The code is 'F-SOS01'

Click Here for the site or scroll below for direct links to the hair








Curly Closure 16" Buy Here
3 Bundles of 26" Buy Here



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig