Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Little Black Dress

How beautiful and simple is this outfit! 

As a big fan of Christina Milian, loving her music, reality show and admiring her beauty.

We are especially loving this side slit black satin dress which matches her tan and her hair do. 

She mixed it up with these simple heels as her whole outfit and a very natural nude make up which I love.

Click the links to be redirected



Original Picture Sent In

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here
Buy Here

Written By: Jilvan Helen
Jilvan's Instagram Page Here
Share:

1 comment

  1. My husband gifted me a black dress on my birthday, which is elegant and stylish. All my friends liked it and praised my husband’s choice. Those willing to impress their wives can click https://www.stylewe.com/buy/black-overalls.html and choose a perfect piece of black overall dress now.

    ReplyDelete

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig