Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Wednesday 13 January 2016

I Rock Tom Ford

I've seen these thigh high gladiator sandals everywhere. 

They're so lust, it's unbelievable, now it's the Tom Ford Spring/Summer Collection 13 so you guessed it, it is sold out :( 

However, I've found some similar alternatives to the exact gladiator heeled sandals. 

Which I hope you will enjoy

I would love to see how you ladies would rock these so be sure to tag us or use the #Myfashionsos

Clink the links below to be redirected




Original Picture Sent In


Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here


Written by: Danielle Honger
Instagram: Here 
Visit Danielle's Personal Blog Here 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig