Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Lace Is More

Just like @x_carms, I too love a good bralet. Although sometimes I do underestimate how versatile they really are.
Lace bralets worn as nightwear or lingerie is such a thing of the past now – and to be honest, I’m here for it! 
This wardrobe must have looks super sexy worn with a kimono, underneath a denim jacket or with a denim skirt. As the weather continues to hot up, I’m deffo going to be purchasing one myself.

So if you’re comfortable in your own skin get ready to serve and slay!
Click the links to be redirected
Source: @x_carms

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here
Written by: Shakira Palmer
Instagram: @the.sp 
Visit Shakira's Personal Blog Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig