Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Friday 20 May 2016

I’m Per-sueded

Baby pink, Check, Suede, check, killer shoe, check. 

Time to slay, per usual. 

I actually got the chance to buy this piece but in olive & i’m gonna tell you guys the truth, this bodysuit IS the truth!

I know you guys are probably used to the old school suede that is as stiff as cow skin, this suede has a very nice stretch & for some reason it doesn't wear away between the legs. 

It’s literally going to bring suede back if you ask me.

P.S I went ahead and found the shoes too, because I love you guys.
Clink the alternative links below to be redirected


Screenshot_2016-04-17-19-32-34-2.png
Original Picture Sent In



Buy EXACT Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here




Blogged by Chantelle Hester
Chantelle's Instagram Here

Chantelle Business's Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig