Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Saturday 9 July 2016

African Mermaid!!! 3 Million Views!!!!

So I was reached out by the amazing Dao London to pick two items from their site. 

Now if you don't know about them Dao London, they are an online fashion brand with a unique hint of african print designs. 

I am also from Africa and love seeing the way the young generation of today is incorporating tradition designs and making it modern, so I was like heck yeah plus I knew a lot of you would love it and I was right, when I snapped this outfit last night on Snapchat (f-sos) you guys were asking tons of questions about where you can find the outfit, so without further a do all the details have been linked and listed down below. 

I absolutely fell in love with the co-ord because it really just accentuates my figure and the maxi dress was such a perfect and casual look. 

Can I also take this time to say we have also hit 3 million views since we started back in December 2014 on this blog. I can not express how truly grateful me and my sister are to have been able to create content that so many people, AROUND THE WORLD, are able to enjoy. We love you guys so much and thank you for all of your continued support - if I could honestly hug you all I would!!!!

Click the link to be redirected 








Buy Here











Buy Here









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig