Fashion, Beauty, Blogger, Lifestyle, Stylish, Celebrities, Celebs, Hair

Friday 12 February 2016

Weather Manipulation!

 The weather is never an excuse to not look fabulous, but I must admit this is a preach what you teach moment for me because I am terrible at this! 

The weather easily manipulates my mood, you know that saying the weather is equivalent to my mood? Well the weather is sometimes equivalent to the way I dress lol! 

But this oversized jumper/ sweater dress that was requested is an easy way of slipping out of the weather manipulation and is the right thing to give those rainy blue days! 

So give yourself a fashionable upgrade.

Original Picture Sent In


Buy Here
Buy Here

Buy Here
 Blogged By Bunmi Dasaolu
Check Bunmi's Instagram Here
Check Bunmi's Blog Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FASHION S.O.S | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig